Day #1: If I were stranded alone on a deserted island with only seven books to read over the next few years, I would like to have…
- Gone with the Wind - I've already read this one three times and would enjoy the time and opportunity to give it a few more good readings. I love the story and I'm sure that I would discover new things each time.
- The Post-Birthday World - this book was fascinating and definitely one I'd reread.
- You Shouldn't Have to Say Goodbye - it's sad and always makes me cry, but an all-time favorite.
- Bible - it would be good to finally read through all of the Bible
- The Historian - great book, a little creepy, very interesting and definitely time consuming.
- Nora Roberts trilogy - either the Three Sisters or Chesapeake Bay Brothers...both are favorites and come three books in one.
- I can't remember the title, but it is a Heartsong Christian romance novel that is one of my favorites...it's a quick read, but I love to reread it.
Here's a link to the Great books Week facebook page for more info if you want to join in.
What seven books would you bring?