The house is in Moreno Valley - 10173 Via Apolina and here is a picture.
It is 1,600 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 & 1/2 bathrooms, fireplace in the living room, on a just under 5,000 square foot lot in a very nice neighborhood called Sunnymead Ranch.
We received the acceptance of our offer this morning and will be visiting our realtor tonight to sign the offer and see what needs to be done next. A house inspection will need to occur and two windows need to be replaced (most likely by the seller), but provided all goes well and there are no complications they want escrow to close by August 14. This answers a particular prayer of mine that we be in a house before my 30th birthday on August 28.
We would deeply appreciate your prayers about the following things:
- That this is the house that God has for us and if it is not, then prayer that we continue to have faith that it is out there and not be too disappointed.
- That all inspections, repairs, etc would happen quickly, inexpensively, and easily.
- That any and all paperwork involved be handled with no complications or problems.
- That the immediate financial costs (down payment, closing costs and home inspection) be provided.
- That cleaning and preparing to move into our new home go smoothly.
- That the move process from our apartment to house go smoothly with little or nothing broken.
- That we have no problems giving 30 day notice and that we get most, if not all, of our deposit back from our apartment complex.
- That there be no financial, spiritual, emotional, or physical setbacks or problems in the next few months as we prepare for this big change.
- That God will bless our realtor for all his help in this process, and also that he bless his wife and their new baby girl as they adjust to being a family.
- For anything else that I can't think of or just don't know about yet.
I know things can change and this isn't set in stone yet...but I want to thank God and share this wonderful news with all of you. God does answer our prayers and He does it just in His time. Even if this doesn't work out, I will still believe that it true. Thank you for your prayers up til now, and those that you continue to pray. I'm so blessed to be surrounded by such a warm, loving and caring crowd of family and friends and that is all due to the many blessings of God in my life.