Thursday, June 12, 2008

Trying this again

This is my new attempt to create, and more importantly maintain, a blog. I enjoy reading other people's blogs quite a lot and hope that eventually others will enjoy reading mine. I definitely don't claim to be a great writer or creative thinker, but hopefully this will provide something interesting to read now and then. I also plan to post pictures of people, places and things that I want to remember and share. It will probably be a mishmash of unrelated things, except that of course they all relate to me. But I guess that is the whole point of blogs...they are very uniquely designed by each individual and we all have our quirks. So hopefully enjoy...and if not, give me suggestions. I promise to at least think about them though I do not guarantee to follow through on all...but I appreciate suggestions. :)

No comments: