Monday, March 9, 2009

New Hair

Late last year, my best friend Angela mentioned that she thought I might like to try dying my hair black. While looking at pictures of us from our October trip to Vegas to see Bette Midler, she thought her black hair looked good against my skin. Since I am almost always up for a change to my hair and had never dyed it black before, I said it sounded like a good idea. So about a month or so ago, I went over to her house and she dyed it for me.
Wow...black hair was quite a change, but I found very quickly that I LOVED it! I felt prettier and sexier and just all around happy. Since my hair was also in desperate need of a haircut (tons of split ends that kept taunting me!) I made an appointment with my favorite hairdresser Kerry. This past Saturday we finally got together and talked about what to do. I wanted to keep as much length as possible since I really don't like how I look with short hair. I also wanted some long layers to frame it around my face...but nothing that would require a lot of daily maintenance since I am so not that girl! :)
The cut we ended up with is super cute, super easy to care for, and so much healthier. See the pictures below and let me know what you think! :)




1 comment:

Becky said...

I love your hair! You are such a beautiful person inside and out :)