Directions: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you choose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("You're it") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness~
1. I tend to sneeze a lot, especially at my job in the library. Most often I sneeze in pairs, sometimes more. And I am a very loud sneezer so typically several people bless me, including more than once people from way across the library.
2. I dislike driving most of the time because I hate how crazy other drivers can be and the fact that they rarely follow the traffic laws, especially speed limits. Driving on the freeway scares me and so I never drive on the freeway.
3. However, I do love to drive sometimes because it gives me the opportunity to listen to my music. I like to listen to the same song over and over again...sometimes as many as 10 or more times in a row. But I will never subject others to this as I know it could be annoying. I love to sing along and even sometimes try to dance too...but it tends to look stupid and make me take my mind off driving, so I don't do it often.
4. I like to color coordinate the hangers in my closet with the clothes hanging on them. This means that I try to have a yellow shirt on a yellow hanger, blue on blue, pink on pink...etc. But if I can't match then I try to find a complementary color to hang it on.
5. Some of my favorite foods include chicken tacos, flying saucers, salmon - especially teriyaki or bbq flavors, creme brulee, lemons, roast beef, roasted vegetables, chocolate and spicy sweet Doritos.
6. I try to drink water every day and usually add lemon slices to it to make it tastier. In a 32 oz. cup this usually means anywhere from 4-6 lemon slices. In my iced tea I like even more lemons, probably 8-10 in a similar size cup.
7. As I child, I liked to pretend that Noah (yes, the biblical figure) was made miniature and lived in a water pipe outside of the credit union where my parents went. My sister and I would say hello to him each time we'd visit.
8. I love roses and they are my absolute favorite flower to receive. My favorite color rose would be light peach or pink...but I also adore yellow, cream, orange, bright pink, lavendar, red, and multi-colored ones.
9. I love to read books and try to always be in the middle of reading something. I try to read from multiple genres, but several keep my interest the most. I love books about travel and food, any books about someone's year of doing something, juvenile literature can be interesting, romantic novels, mysteries, basically much fiction and non-fiction. Check out my goodreads profile to see the many books I can at least remember reading and plan to read and am currently reading. http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/107921
10. I am so excited about going to Vegas in October with my best friend Angela to see Bette Midler in concert. We love her and have talked about going to see her for a long time. We're going to have such fun! :)
11. I love the color pink and I'm currently in the process of redecorating my bathroom to be pink and black with a kind of Parisian, Ooohh la la, dresses/heels/bags/makeup look. It's going to be so lovely...and expensive...but beautiful!
12. I love high heels and would love to own some gorgeous Louboutin heels someday. But, I hardly ever wear them since my feet/legs are not used to them and they kill me. But they are sooooo pretty!
13. I much prefer to be barefoot if I can and if I can't I'd rather wear flipflops then any other type of shoe. I own somewhere around 20 or 30 pairs of flipflops, but typically wear only 4 or 5 pairs over and over.
14. I would love to travel around the world someday and my top priorites (that I haven't already been to) would be - Bali, Australia and Kerikeri New Zealand, Hong Kong, Tokyo, France, England, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Brazil, Grand Cayman Island, Virgin Islands, Georgia, Louisiana, Maine, and Alaska.
15. I once visited Prairie Dog Town, the Corn Palace, the Tulalip Indian Reservation, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Cayucos CA and many other locations while traveling around the US with the Royal Servants 10:10 Team over the summers of 1996 and 1998.
16. I've been dying my hair since I was about 16 years old. I have been dark brown, red, blonde and black haired over the years along with highlighted a few times as well. I do this because I enjoy the change....but probably my favorite color on me is red. Most likely people who know me have no idea what my natural hair color is...and pretty much I don't even know what it is and that's ok by me. :)
I tag only those who wish to do so...but let me know if you do so I can read about you! :)